HELP PAGES Online Tutorial - How to upload documents to supervision spaces
- CDF EVENTS Please check the CDF page for current CDF projects underway and looking for people to get involved. We have an area for CDF bids that have been developed and approved already and will be taking place in the near future. We also have another area where students are thinking about bids they would like to develop and would like to find some other students to join in. Please have a look and see if there is anything you would like to get involved in.
- Have you attended any of the National Archives Postgraduate Archival Skills Training Programme? If so, please can you complete the online survey: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/5LX8TRK to enable the National Archive to develop their programme.
- Landscape, Space, Place Research Network. Register your interest http://bit.ly/1Q58JaJ
- NEWIf you receive an email asking you to renew your associate account so you can access the VPP, this is not necessary. You should now be logging on to the VPP with your institutional user name and passwords
- If you are an authorised user of the VPP and are experiencing difficulties logging in or viewing spaces please contact the University of Nottingham IT service desk on 0115 9516677 or email email@example.com in the first instance.
What is the VPP?
The VPP (Virtual Postgraduate Platform) is a collaborative platform for the AHRC- and M3C-funded Midlands3Cities Doctoral Training Partnership. It is a single online space for Midlands3Cities Doctoral Researchers, Supervisors, Site Directors and Administrators.
The VPP includes:
- Personal profile space
- Help and guidance spaces
- Training database where you can search for professional courses and MA modules
- Student Resource Space
Midlands3Cities Doctoral Training Partnership (M3C DTP) is a collaboration between six universities - Birmingham City University, De Montfort University, Nottingham Trent University, University of Birmingham, University of Leicester and University of Nottingham. The M3C DTP provides combined research expertise for the personal and professional development of the next generation of arts and humanities doctoral researchers. Through the partnership, we aim to deliver excellence in all aspects of research supervision and training. The M3C DTP facilitates high quality supervision and access to a wide range of facilities and support networks across our 6 campuses and many external creative industry partners.
For further information please visit our website midlands3cities.ac.uk.